Bramson ORT College respects the privacy concerns of every individual utilizing its website. This policy is designed to provide visitors with a clearly defined understanding of the personal information gathered through this site and the ways in which that information will be used.
What information do we collect?
Bramson ORT College collects information from you when you fill out a form on our site or make payments through our site. When filling out personal information on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience:Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website: We continually strive to improve our website material based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us to effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. Bramson ORT College collects statistical information in aggregate regarding the utilization of its web site. Such information is used to provide enhanced support and service offerings. Bramson ORT College does not associate aggregate statistical information with personal information such as names or addresses, and Bramson ORT College does not seek to determine the usage patterns of individuals within its web site.
How do we protect your information?
Bramson ORT College is committed to ensuring the security of your information. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of the information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. As part of our commitment to providing you with the best possible customer service, we record some telephone calls we receive. This helps us to identify ways that we can improve and provide you with even better service. We record calls for reporting and staff training purposes, helping us improve the quality of our customer service and ensuring that the information we provide is consistent and accurate. We understand your personal information is important and we are committed to protecting your privacy.
We only collect anonymous data. In order to identify which services you might be interested in, we record, via anonymous cookies, which pages you have browsed on our website. Cookies keep the information of which pages you have viewed, and in certain cases which services you are interested in. This data is anonymous and exclusively meant for statistical treatment. There is absolutely no way for us to identify the visitor. We do not take any user information from a retailer that they may have stored about you (name, address, etc). We do not share any data with any site that displays our advertising. If you wish to be removed from our records, please contact us.
Do we share or disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Our main website contains official pages in support of the core mission of Bramson ORT College and related administrative business. This website also contains web pages generated by groups or individuals whose expressed views may not necessarily represent the views of Bramson ORT College, and links to sites owned or operated by parties other than Bramson ORT College. These pages and links are provided for your convenience only. Bramson ORT College accepts no responsibility for their content. The inclusion of these pages and links does not imply that Bramson ORT College endorses the sites' content, products or services or, unless expressly disclosed otherwise, any sponsorship or affiliation with the sites' owner or operator.
This website and the information continued herein is provided as a public service. Bramson ORT College makes no warranties, either expressed or implied, concerning the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or suitability of the information contained on this website.