The Cybersecurity program is approved by the State Education Department, Bureau of Proprietary School Supervision (BPSS).
This course will introduce students to the most important topics in the information security field and will cover both theoretical and practical skills. Students will get all the foundational knowledge they will need to succeed in today’s Information Technology and business environments. The topics covered will range from security management and physical security to cryptography and application development security.
After taking this program students will acquire the knowledge and skills to:
- Explain the basics of being safe online, including what cybersecurity is and its potential impact.
- Explain the most common cyber threats, attacks, and vulnerabilities.
- Explain how to protect yourself while online.
- Explain how organizations can protect their operations against these attacks.
- Access a variety of information and resources to explore career options in cybersecurity.
High School Diploma/GED/TASC
TUITION & FEES:
- Program Tuition – $720.00
- Textbook Fee – $80.00
- Registration Fee (Non-refundable) – $25.00
- Total – $825.00