The Next Step in
Become a Certified STEM Teacher
Some key statistics that highlight the growing need in STEM education
- 10.9M total of expected number of STEM occupations in the U.S. by 2031
- 70% of all STEM occupations are related to Computer Science and Information Services
- More than half of school districts in the U.S. are facing a shortage of qualified STEM teachers
- Only 21% of Computer Science & 19% of Engineering major in U.S. are Americans
WHY Bramson ORT Institute of Technology’s STEM Program
In response to the Pentagon’s alarming report to Congress in January 2021, and in view of the shortage of quality STEM curricula in the United States, Bramson ORT has developed and successfully launched a state-of-the-art STEM Education Program.
Our Stem Program Creator with 40+ years of academic, scientific and PV Solar Energy development.
A Chief Academic Officer with 30+ years of experience in higher education and technical career training.
The Bramson ORT STEM Program has been designed by a group of educators and industry practitioners with diverse expertise:
Our STEM Program creator with 40+ years of academic, scientific and PV Solar Energy development.
A Chief Academic officer with 30+ years of experience in higher education and technical career training.
Our STEM curriculum developer and teacher with 30+ years of Optical Physics engineering and teaching.
A Computer Science Engineer who is Head of Business Systems and Development at a top 10 global firm.
“I enjoyed learning how to move beyond content and integrate subject matter in an interdisciplinary way.
The program emphasized the journey, not the destination.”
-Don M. MS in STEM ’21
About New York Academy of Sciences STEM Certification
STEM education is more important than ever–and yet little objective information exist to help decision makers identify high-quality materials. The New York Academy of Sciences STEM Certification Program addresses this need by reviewing and certifying materials aligned with our Stem Education Framework.
- Recognition that our materials reflect best practices
- Official New York Academy of Sciences certification seal for use in promotional materials & recognition on the NYAS Website
- Promotional opportunities through the Global STEM Alliance, a coalition of more than 250 partners in 100 countries and regions around world